As we approach the Easter holidays, we know the children have been working very hard and deserve some chill time! Here are some fun and creative Easter activities for you to be busy with over the next few weeks.
Please share your creations on Facebook or Twitter for us all to see!
Home learning activities will resume on Monday 20th April.
Miss Jamieson, Miss Graydon, Miss Barber and Miss Alexander
Remember - Don't forget to stay active. Keep moving, cycling, walking, scooting, running & garden games.
North Tyneside PE - Easter Activities Timetable
Don't forget to keep yourself moving during all your Easter craft activities and Easter egg eating. North Tyneside PE team have created a brilliant structured timetable on how to stay active every day. The activities are appropriate for all ages including adults!!!
Easter Bonnet - There may not be an Easter bonnet parade at school this year but why not make one with your child and parade it on our school Twitter or Facebook instead?
With all of the toilet roll hoarding i'm sure everybody has got a few toilet roll tubes to have a go at this craft!
Fancy conducting your own experiment? Then why not try making a bouncy egg!
- Write your own Easter poem
- What adventure might an Easter chick get up to? Can you write an adventure story?
- Boil an Egg and decorate it. Be as creative as you would like
- Create an Easter card for someone in your house
- Hamma bead spring flower/ rabbit/ easter egg
- Chocolate easter nest, if you have too many eggs!
- Egg carton chick