As usual, resources for all activities for this week are provided below.
The children will be completing their transition booklets in their 'afternoon' slots - please do the same at home!
All children have had a copy of the booklet printed and bound.
Key Information for Maths Home Learning
- Each week will have a different calculation focus. This week's calculation focus is: division.
- Each week will begin with a mental maths task on Monday - mental maths is vital and supports written calculation methods.
- Our calculation booklet (which talks through each method for each year group step by step) is available on all class pages.
- Videos to support some calculation methods are available on our school website at https://www.baileygreenprimary.org.uk/home-learning/
- If your child is struggling significantly, please feel free to visit a previous year groups home learning page and access their work - whatever they do, they are building a solid foundation of calculation methods ready for their return.